During term time and throughout the week our Early Years sessions take place in the family room for parents and carers.
All are welcome to come along to a session and join in with the activities, we ask you to complete an EARLY YEARS form March 2017 and we then try to get you a place at your preferred session as soon as possible.
If you are unable to attend for more than a half term, please let us know or we will assume you no longer require your place and allocate it to someone on the waiting list.
Creative Capers – Mondays 10am-11.30am A craft based stay and play session for children aged 18 months plus. £3 family.
Hullabaloo -Tues/Weds/Thurs 10am-11.30am and Thurs 1:15-2:45pm. A stay and play session for parents/carers and their children aged 0-4 years in the family room and ride-on toys in the back rooms. £3 per family
Activities, Craft and Playtime
We want everyone at our sessions to have a an enjoyable time and stay safe so we ask that you help us by keeping to the following Staying Safe rules:
- Please supervise your children at all times
- Please sign in at each session.
- Please do not bring drinks from the coffee shop into the session.
- Please take great care when handling hot drinks served in the session and ensure they are consumed in the snack area only. (see hot drink policy for further info)
- Where possible please leave pushchairs in the foyer.
- Please ensure nappies are placed in sacks before disposing of them in the nappy bins.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate any school age children at our sessions.
- Please inform a member of staff if you notice any broken toys or equipment.
- Please be aware that this is a multi-use building so at any one time there may be others visiting that are not here for Children’s Centre Activities (e.g. training courses, events etc). Please bear this in mind as you move around the building and make sure that your children are always with you.
- We aim to respect the privacy of all users. We feel it is not acceptable to discuss other families problems or behaviour with other users in the group. The staff/volunteers are here to discuss any issues which may be concerning you.
- We ask that you refrain from using your mobile phone during activities as you are responsible for your child at all times.
- We ask that you refrain from taking photographs of your child during activities unless pre-agreed with the centre coordinator during special events.
- We expect parents/carers and children to treat each other with dignity and respect so that our centre is a safe and happy environment for everyone to enjoy. Therefore offensive, discriminatory, or aggressive language or behaviour will not be tolerated and any complaints will be acted upon in accordance with our policies. (Please ask to see relevant policies for further info)